Miss Walker has a big box of exciting books for the children in her class. You can read the stories, facts and poems that they enjoyed.
- Fiction, Non-fiction and Poetry are presented in the core books
- Children are exposed to different genres of reading
- Photographs are used in the non-fiction sections
- The books include a wide variety of poems to promote enjoyment of language
Age-appropiate themes of high interest encourage children's engagement
- All the stories promote thinking and problem solving
- The stories and non-fiction passages also relate to other curricular areas