This is a one academic year licence for the e-book version of Fiúntas Nua. A an exciting new edition of the highly successful Fiúntus for Leaving Certificate Higher Level Irish.
A clear, colourful layout and student-friendly approach to Leaving Certificate Irish allows pupils to prepare for the exam with confidence
Students are helped to develop their written, aural and oral skills
The themes and topics in the composition unit are relevant and up-to-date. Aural, oral, written and comprehension exercises are also integrated through this unit
Fiúntas Nua takes a new active approach to studying the reading comprehensions which students will both enjoy and benefit from. Notes about the ‘genre’ question are included
A comprehensive oral unit provides in-depth coverage of topics commonly examined, key vocabulary and follow-up revision exercises
- An aural unit with an extensive range of exercises facilitates exam practice. Aural work and extra exercises are also integrated within the comprehension unit, developing the student’s ability to both speak and write about each topic
Prose and poetry are presented in a bright, colourful and comprehensive student- and teacher-friendly manner, with comprehensive notes, questions and sample answers based on exam questions
- An extensive grammar unit contains a wide range of exercises
- Teacher e-book available on www.edcodigital.ie
- Digital versions of 'Sraith Pictiúr' ar available to download from edco.ie/fiuntas-agus-fuinneamh
Minimum Device Requirements
Please note the following minimum device requirements before you purchase this e-book:
- Models: iPad 2 or later
- Operating System: iOS 7 or later
- Operating Systems: Windows 8 or later
- Device Specification: 2GB RAM, 32GB free hard disk space and WiFi enabled
- Operating System: 4.0 (ICS) or later
- 1GB Ram, 4GB free storage space and WiFi enabled
An active and working internet connection is required for the initial login process and the downloading of our e-book content and resources. Please see our Edco Learning brochure for more information
If you are unsure whether or not your device meets the above minimum requirements please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-4299257 prior to purchasing.
A single user licence entitles a user to be logged-on to either one of the above device types at any one time.