Operation Maths is a new, exciting and original primary maths programme, with fully integrated digital resources. A ground-breaking maths programme, it has been developed specifically for the Irish market to meet the needs of primary schools, teachers and pupils.
- Operation Maths focuses on the acquisition and development of mathematical skills, as outlined in the Primary school curriculum
- A significant emphasis has been placed on active, collaborative learning with multiple opportunities for children to learn from one another through engaging in Pair Work and small group activities
- Problem-solving is at the heart of this programme
- There is a strong focus on the revision of concepts for a range of learning styles, which is a cornerstone in mathematical learning
- The Home–School Links section in the At Home Book suggests ways in which parents and guardians can support the development of their child’s mathematical skills
- Teacher e-book available on www.edcodigital.ie